[TOS] Textbook: author attribution

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed Mar 24 17:26:23 UTC 2010

<snip Matt's excellent articulation of "the attribution thing">

>> All right, this is a good articulation of that funny feeling in my gut.
>> Thanks.

When this is +1'd into "yes, this is the decision," I'd love to see that
on some sort of "notes for contributors" section on the wiki / in the
book itself.

Mostly I'm thinking about how I'd like to use the textbook as an Intro
To Wiki Editing exercise for professors during this summer's POSSEs, and
how we're going to have to explain "the attribution thing" to each POSSE
in turn.

--Mel