[TOS] Textbook: author attribution

Ross Gardler ross.gardler at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Mar 24 18:21:42 UTC 2010

For what it is worth, as someone who has not contributed directly to
the text, but have encouraged authors to reuse our content, I fully
agree with Matt.

If our content has been reused we expect attribution for the
contribution and an appropriate link back to the original work.

Sent from my mobile device.