[TOS] Textbook: author attribution

Jan Wildeboer jwildebo at redhat.com
Wed Mar 24 18:26:52 UTC 2010

Attribution is always a pain. Ted Nelson tried to solve it in a way that
should have been defining, but alas ...

I would definitely ask those that have been remixed. Inform them that we
used their texts and how we plan to credit them. If s/o disagrees or wants
it different - respect them and act accordingly.

As author I would be very interested to learn who is re-using my content.
This feedback-cycle might even help in creating better content as authors
might have valuable updates, corrections.

Jan