[TOS] I'd like to plan a POSSE

Michael Adeyeye micadeyeye at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 07:51:13 UTC 2010

Hi All,
I am pleased to inform you that a date has been chosen for POSSE South
Africa. It's October 3-8, 2010. I understand that POSSE Manila would
likely take place in October too. I hope there would not be a problem
having both POSSEs in October.

As it's been well spelt out, attendees would be responsible for their
accommodation and feeding. We are looking forward to professors from
other Universities in S.A, and most likely other African countries.

The POSSE South Africa's page has been updated. It includes the venue
and available resources. The curriculum would focus on CS, like the
previous ones.

I hope we can get funding for POSSE instructor(s). We will keep you
informed on this issue.

I will be joining you at the next POSSE meeting, though it's a pretty
odd hour for me (in Africa)

Regards,
Michael.