[TOS] POSSE meeting details, and program design page

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Mar 25 15:16:00 UTC 2010

Details of upcoming meetings (plus agenda!) now at a (brand-new, also)
wiki page for the metadiscussions about the workings of POSSE itself as
a program.

http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/POSSE_program_design#Meetings

I know Monday's time is likely to be a terrible time for many people - I
just want to get the first meeting started so we can take care of any
immediate business and get a sense of what we need to figure out in
future meetings. For subsequent weeks, we'll pick a time that more
interested people can attend.

Again, if you're interested, take 2 minutes to fill in
http://whenisgood.net/h4qzfm before this coming Monday 3/29 at 1900 GMT
(3pm EDT) and let us know what times are good for you. Results so far
are at http://whenisgood.net/h4qzfm/results/dhbqyz.

--Mel
"Filling your inboxes with POSSE news since 2009"

(The flood will probably abate when planning for the summer POSSEs
settles down more. Or perhaps at some point we'll want to start a
posse-specific list on TOS - if people think the traffic volume for this
is too high for the TOS list, please speak up.)