[TOS] Announcing the textbook. :)

Gregory Hislop hislopg at drexel.edu
Fri Mar 26 11:19:52 UTC 2010

My congratulations to all!

I think this will be a useful product.  If fact, I've started to use it already - I had a student read several of the draft chapters and she's provided some comments that I'll feed back to Greg DeK.  I mention that because I think getting some early users and feedback from them would be a useful next step.  Those of us with classes and students are in the best position to do this - even if it's just a few student who might do this as part of an independent study or special project.

Cheers,

Greg Hislop