[TOS] Announcing the textbook. :)

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 12:40:24 UTC 2010

Hi,

I would like to post to the RTEMS community to see if anyone can help
review. What's the best url to point them to?

--joel

On Mar 26, 2010 6:20 AM, "Gregory Hislop" <hislopg at drexel.edu> wrote:

My congratulations to all!

I think this will be a useful product.  If fact, I've started to use it
already - I had a student read several of the draft chapters and she's
provided some comments that I'll feed back to Greg DeK.  I mention that
because I think getting some early users and feedback from them would be a
useful next step.  Those of us with classes and students are in the best
position to do this - even if it's just a few student who might do this as
part of an independent study or special project.

Cheers,

Greg Hislop