[TOS] Announcing the textbook. :)

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Fri Mar 26 15:36:00 UTC 2010

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010, Gregory Hislop wrote:

> I think this will be a useful product.  If fact, I've started to use it
> already - I had a student read several of the draft chapters and she's
> provided some comments that I'll feed back to Greg DeK.  I mention that
> because I think getting some early users and feedback from them would be
> a useful next step.

s/useful/essential and desperately requested/

:)

> Those of us with classes and students are in the best position to do
> this - even if it's just a few student who might do this as part of an
> independent study or special project.

Please, spread the word -- both that this article of faith now exists, and
that we know it's imperfect and needs a community to help us fulfill its
promise.

--g

--
Educational materials should be high-quality, collaborative, and free.
Visit http://opensource.com/education and join the conversation.