[TOS] OSCON Prposal Fail

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Mar 26 21:53:05 UTC 2010

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 05:33:17PM -0400, Matthew Jadud wrote:

> How big is OSCON, anyway? I've never been.

Greater than 1500 attended last year, iirc.  It's a bit rambling, I
find.  There are a ton of talks scheduled over 5 day, lots of rooms in
session, etc.

I'm torn because I got one accepted, not education oriented, but it's
the last slot on Friday when I already planned to be out of town by
then.  Presuming my lack of response so far hasn't forfeited ...