[TOS] Textbook status 2300 UTC 20100326

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Mar 26 23:11:49 UTC 2010

* Wiki converted to raw XML completed.
* Publican book structure built.
* All of that checked in to Subversion.
* As well as a bunch of improvements that get us toward a working
  build.

svn list http://teachingopensource.org/repos/textbook

I'll be taking work from folks as patches (svn diff preferred) or
directly to the repo after we arrange that.  Since I don't want to
redo a lot of work, I'd rather see early partial patches so I can
steer in the right direction.

Resources for this conversion are here:

http://www.teachingopensource.org/index.php/Textbook_wiki2xml_conversion_sprint_20100326

Here are the logs and minutes from today:

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/teachingopensource/2010-03-26/teachingopensource.2010-03-26-14.06.html

Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/teachingopensource/2010-03-26/teachingopensource.2010-03-26-14.06.txt

Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/teachingopensource/2010-03-26/teachingopensource.2010-03-26-14.06.log.html

I'm finishing my work on the sprint for now (off to daughters' talent
night).  I'll be back later tonight because I want the following
before I go to bed:

* Working basic build in Publican.
* We'll have a "RAPTOR_BUILD" where it builds somewhat ugly but
  doesn't all fail if I get eaten by a clever pack this weekend.
* Others can start improving XML tomorrow.
* Status sent out via blog, this mailing list, and
  docs at lists.fedoraproject.org, so folks know where to start Sat and
  Sun.

cheers - Karsten