[TOS] Textbook status 2300 UTC 20100326
kwade at redhat.com
Fri Mar 26 23:11:49 UTC 2010
* Wiki converted to raw XML completed.
* Publican book structure built.
* All of that checked in to Subversion.
* As well as a bunch of improvements that get us toward a working
svn list http://teachingopensource.org/repos/textbook
I'll be taking work from folks as patches (svn diff preferred) or
directly to the repo after we arrange that. Since I don't want to
redo a lot of work, I'd rather see early partial patches so I can
steer in the right direction.
Resources for this conversion are here:
Here are the logs and minutes from today:
I'm finishing my work on the sprint for now (off to daughters' talent
night). I'll be back later tonight because I want the following
before I go to bed:
* Working basic build in Publican.
* We'll have a "RAPTOR_BUILD" where it builds somewhat ugly but
doesn't all fail if I get eaten by a clever pack this weekend.
* Others can start improving XML tomorrow.
* Status sent out via blog, this mailing list, and
docs at lists.fedoraproject.org, so folks know where to start Sat and
cheers - Karsten
name: Karsten 'quaid' Wade, Sr. Community Gardener
team: Red Hat Community Architecture
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the tos