[TOS] Textbook status 2300 UTC 20100326

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sat Mar 27 00:12:45 UTC 2010

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 06:27:37PM -0500, Jared Smith wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-03-26 at 16:11 -0700, Karsten Wade wrote:
> > I'll be taking work from folks as patches (svn diff preferred) or
> > directly to the repo after we arrange that.  Since I don't want to
> > redo a lot of work, I'd rather see early partial patches so I can
> > steer in the right direction.
>
> First patch!
>
> This patch solves a problem with the placement of a caption in an
> inlinemediaobject tag, and allows the document to validate and get
> rendered to HTML by Publican.  (There's a problem with building PDFs on
> my Fedora 13-Alpha-plus-updates box, but I'll continue to pursue that
> later.)

ACK

Commited as rev. 10.

Jared built a single-page HTML build up here:

http://jsmith.fedorapeople.org/TOS/

Lots of visible problems.  For example, <code> still outputs as
<programlisting>, which is a block element so all the inline command
calls are stand-along preformatted blocks.  No problem, that was
expected (I forgot, but now remember ...), and a manuals earch and
replace for s/programlisting/command/ will fix it right up.

- Karsten