[TOS] Announcing the textbook. :)

Timothy A. Budd budd at eecs.oregonstate.edu
Sat Mar 27 01:48:51 UTC 2010

Ok. I've handed in last terms grades, and I'm back from my trip to
Arizona, and my course on open source development begins next tuesday.
What format should I use for the textbook?  SHould I just point the
course web page to the on-line version? Or is there an easy way to get
a printed representation?