[TOS] TOS BoF at OSCON?

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Sat Mar 27 12:25:29 UTC 2010

On 03/26/2010 09:03 PM, Stephen Jacobs wrote:

>> 2. if there are enough of us going anyway, if we ought to at least
>> have a TOS BoF some evening.

> Our folks who do get out their should grab the organizers
> and open the door to a larger track next year, with some pre-conf
> sessions.

Aha, there is a BoF procedure!
http://www.oscon.com/oscon2010/public/cfp/107 (I have never been to
OSCON before and am in awe of the behind-the-scenes orchestration that
must go on to put together such a complex show. Zow.)

I am inclined to submit one for Monday, July 19 as it gives us an early
chance to meet and get to know each other so it's easier to find TOS
folks for the remainder of the conference. And plot world domination -
er, I mean, actually orchestrate Steve's suggestion on opening the door
to a larger Education track next year.

Who would show up to a Monday TOS BoF if one was put together? I'm
willing to spearhead.

--Mel