[TOS] reminder: POSSE meeting in #teachingopensource at 1900 GMT today

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Mon Mar 29 15:28:05 UTC 2010

Remember: in approximately 3.5 hours, there's going to be a POSSE
meeting in #teachingopensource. Logs will be sent to list.

Details at
http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/POSSE_program_design#Meeting_date_and_location
- if you are interested in attending future meetings, please fill out
the survey at http://whenisgood.net/h4qzfm so we can choose a time
that's good for you! (results so far at
http://whenisgood.net/h4qzfm/results/dhbqyz)

Agenda: http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/POSSE_program_design#Agenda

Every week:

     * quick check-in on upcoming POSSEs
     * quick check-in on "this would make a cool POSSE" ideas (potential
POSSEs)
     * taking any questions anyone has about POSSE in general

and then I'd like to prioritize the discussion topics we have coming up,
and see which ones we'd like to address at what point between now and
September 2010.