[TOS] pretty book status 0000 UTC 20100330

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Mar 30 14:46:42 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 08:13:14AM -0400, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

> We absolutely do need this.  How do we get it?

One idea I had was to start a new project on fedorahosted.org, with
Trac (and either svn or git.)  We could have that up pretty quickly.
One advantage of that model is that we get to plug in to the mature
Fedora account system for everything from casual reporters to
administrators.

Trac isn't the best bug tracking software, but it works well enough.
Since we are more likely to need task tracking with a few bug reports
thrown in (based on previous experience with free content guides),
Trac could do the job just fine.