[TOS] POSSE evaluation draft document

Matthew Jadud mjadud at allegheny.edu
Wed Mar 31 02:25:47 UTC 2010

Hi all,

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 15:05, Mel Chua <mel at redhat.com> wrote:
> This ties into what we were discussing the other day at the POSSE
> meeting on IRC about figuring out whether we're Doing This Well. Patches
> and comments welcome, as always.

I asked a question or two/posted some links in the document. I
probably should have used the talk page.

That said, I posted some follow-up thoughts to the talk page.

http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/Talk:POSSE_evaluation

My brainstorms are coming from the point of view that it might be a
good idea to ask simpler, not harder, evaluative questions about the
results of POSSE participation. The talk page says more. (And, I just
figured out that I can be notified if it is changed! Amazing what you
can learn about wikis if you poke around...)

Cheers,
Matt