[TOS] Open Source Leadership?

Matthew Jadud mjadud at allegheny.edu
Wed Mar 31 15:39:12 UTC 2010

Hi all,

http://www.palgrave.com/products/title.aspx?PID=286958

Is anyone here familiar with this text? If so, what do you think? If
not, this is my (possible) need: I'd like a text that captures what it
means to take part in/take a "leadership role" in an open source
community. Is there one that explores what it means to be a
participant-leader? Or, even, a good text that just explores open
collaborative communities strictly in terms of dynamics, not mechanics
(eg. SVN usage, etc.)?

If the question seems poor/vague, it's because I haven't really
figured out what I'm looking for and why, so I'm looking for resources
and seeing if they inspire more detailed questions/direction...

Cheers,
Matt