[TOS] POSSE CA recruiting update

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed May 19 04:33:36 UTC 2010

Keeping people updated with what we're doing for POSSE CA recruiting,
for future reference:

http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/POSSE_California_CS_Planning#Karsten.27s_recruiting_plan

The most important part of that (and an overview of our status so far)
is at
http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/POSSE_California_CS_-_Recruiting_contacts
(which contains only information publicly harvested via web searches, so
nothing private is being shared here... we may want to obfuscate it
more, though).

Karsten has gone a good chunk of the way down that list, and I'll be
starting from the bottom up when I wake up tomorrow. If anyone has any
further contacts/suggestions in the area, please let us and Alolita know!

--Mel