[TOS] LinuxCon presence ...

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed May 19 23:42:17 UTC 2010

Mel, Max, and I were discussing LinuxCon today.  None of us are going,
we aren't seeing it as necessarily a high value conference for us with
what we are doing for Red Hat right now.

Our main interest in the show would be from an education stand-point.
From this point, we might sponsor the event as we would a Fedora
event, but from a Teaching Open Source perspective.

But I'm personally not thinking about it as a place, for example,
where I need to talk about the TOS textbook or 'The Open Source
Way'[1].  (Equal parts "preaching to the choir" and "educating the
experts".)

What say the rest of ye?  What can we be doing there that is
interesting and cool and compelling for TOS?

thx - Karsten

[1] http://theopensourceway.org/wiki