[TOS] "doing something cool with planetmath"

Joe Corneli holtzermann17 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 11:39:40 UTC 2010

Hi All:

We briefly discussed the idea of a class related to PlanetMath.
It's probably useful to clarify that there are two tracks to think
about:

(1) the mathematics side - producing useful content
(2) the computing side - producing useful software

As has always been the case at PlanetMath, iIdeally the people
working on these two sides of the project would talk to each
other.

In a class setting, I think this might work out in the form of
a class that was team-taught by someone in CS and someone
in math.  Not strictly necessary, but it would be cool.

Any thoughts or ideas about what I'll need to do to move this
forward?

Joe