[TOS] LinuxCon presence ...

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Sun May 23 16:09:57 UTC 2010

On 05/22/2010 07:55 PM, Sebastian Dziallas wrote:
>> Maybe a better question to ask is, how can we support TOS efforts at
>> >  LinuxCon with some money but no bodies-on-site from our team?  We can
>> >  certainly help spread The Word.:)
> I wonder if helping to get people there who are presenting or tied to
> the community would be something...
>
> --Sebastian
If there were some money available to bring in students who are on the
receiving end of TOS, or even some POSSE participants, that could help
make the effort seem less like an idea and show that there are working
examples.

But the question is if we have money, how much?  And who should be invited?

~K