[TOS] OSCON BoF proposal submitted

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed May 26 14:27:40 UTC 2010

We've talked about this before but I don't know if anyone else ever
followed up, so I just submitted a TOS BoF proposal to OSCON for Monday
night.

The submitted abstract is below, also posted on
http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/OSCON_2010#BoF_proposal - it's
still under review, so patches can be made and are quite welcome.

--Mel

----

This BoF, run by members of the http://teachingopensource.org community
and open to all, hosts discussion on two separate but interrelated topics:

1. Education about FOSS - turning students into FOSS contributors
2. Using FOSS in Education - tools, techniques, and stories.

Anyone interested in open source and education, at any level,
discipline, and role, is welcome to participate.