[TOS] Meet to discuss LinuxCon mini-summit organization

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Thu May 27 00:46:38 UTC 2010

I'm most likely going to be out of the loop until June 19th.  I'm
finalizing the prep for my two week road trip and my FOSSCon Talk, my
wedding anniversary is next Friday and I'll be teaching somewhere (I
don't even know what city I'll be in) on Monday June 6.

Unless there are any other speaking gigs coming up, I should be free to
join a regular meeting after that.  I know it doesn't help you much, but
if you all can set a time, I'll do my best to be online with you at
those times.

   ~Karlie