[TOS] If you are using the textbook this semester ...

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Nov 5 18:24:59 UTC 2010

Can you let us know what of the list of content still to be written is
still useful to you this semester?

http://www.teachingopensource.org/index.php/Textbook_Roadmap#Proposed_new_chapters

(Full list below[1].)

I apologize for this utter failure of FOSS <=> ACAD interface.  My
intention had been to get textbook work going much earlier, but alas
that didn't happen.

So I fully understand if it's no longer useful to you this semester,
but just in case ...

If you let us know what remaining content can still be useful to you,
we'll focus on getting that work done ASAP so that it is (at least)
good supplemental work for what you are doing.

Thanks - Karsten

[1] * Practical OSS Exploration - History of Open Source
    * Practical OSS Exploration - Being Productively Lost
    * Practical OSS Exploration - Community Cultures
    * Practical OSS Exploration - Open Communities and Diversity
    * Practical OSS Exploration - Licensing the Code
    * Practical OSS Exploration - Threats and Risks Analysis for Open
    Source
    * Practical OSS Exploration - Open for Business
    * Practical OSS Exploration - Practicing the Open Source Way
    * Practical OSS Exploration - Requirements for the Code
    * Practical OSS Exploration - Designing the Code
    * Practical OSS Exploration - Testing the Code