[TOS] Engineer of the Future 3.0 Conference

Taylor Rose (RIT Student) tjr1351 at rit.edu
Wed Nov 10 18:13:26 UTC 2010

Hello,

This weekend I'm headed to Champaign, IL for the Engineer of the Future
Conference <http://engineerofthefuture.illinois.edu/>. I am going as a
representative of the Teaching Open Source and
FOSS at RIT<http://foss.rit.edu>communities. I hope to help expose people
to the open source way as well as
show off some of the projects being worked on here at RIT. I will be writing
on my blog and tweeting with the tag 'EOTF'. My blog can be found
here<http://trosehfoss.blogspot.com> and
my twitter here <http://twitter.com/trose89>. I will also create a Flickr
account and post any pictures I take. Look for a link on the blog.

Part of the conference is a lightning talk style presentation. I plan on
giving a presentation on Teaching Open Source and the projects going on at
FOSS at RIT. If there is anything you are particularly interested in, please
let me know and I'll make sure to cover it on my blog. A schedule can be
found here <http://engineerofthefuture.illinois.edu/schedule/>.

-Taylor Rose
4th Year Computer Science
Rochester Institute of Technology