[TOS] POSSE NG

Michael Adeyeye micadeyeye at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 16:35:39 UTC 2010

Hi Mel,
Thanks for the note. I am 'ccing' our new member, Charles Ayo, a professor
at Covenant University, Nigeria. He will be planning the event. Like we had
POSSE after the ICEG conference here in Cape Town, they would be having
POSSE after the ICT4D conference (http://bit.ly/9hRcWG). Leveraging on the
conference, I am sure they will get 15-20 participants from diff.
institutions. I also think we can get some POSSE alumni in SA involved.

I will keep you all posted.

Regards,
Michael.
PS: The lists are here http://piratepad.net/possesa; I might be posting them