[TOS] Fwd: POSSE NG

Michael Adeyeye micadeyeye at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 13:33:22 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Charles Ayo <ckayome at yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 6:10 AM
Subject: Re: [TOS] POSSE NG
To: Michael Adeyeye <micadeyeye at gmail.com>

Thanks Yeye,
CU was 8 yesterday and the whole activities started a day before and that
kept me away from my desk. I saw the mail from Mel as mentioned. Honestly, I
can get this number and more. Today we shall be having a meeting of the LOC
of ICT4Africa today, we shall discuss it. I will keep you posted.
Regards.

Dr. Charles k. Ayo
*Associate Professor of Computer Science and MIS,
*
*Director of Academic Planning,*
*Covenant University, Ota.
Ogun State, Nigeria.*