[TOS] TOS budget update

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Sun Oct 24 01:30:55 UTC 2010

We've recently processed a few new grants, and I wanted to keep folks up
to date on the status of our financial resources.

== TOS budget ==

With the $800 from Greg's Drumbeat withdrawal back in the pool, we have...

  $322.90 remaining allocated
+$927.26 spent so far
---------------
$1250.16 allocated/spent from the original $8000 budget
and therefore
$6749.84 remaining in the general TOS pool.

== POSSE alumni budget ==

With Taylor's I2E2 travel, Steve's conference travel, and Chris's SBR600
matching funds approved, we have...

  $6372.21 remaining allocated
+$3877.79 spent so far
----------------------------
$10250.00 allocated/spent from the original $32000 budget
and therefore
$18750.00 remaining in the POSSE alumni budget pool.

== Still need to process ==

I need to get to Michael's request for equipment, which I haven't
reviewed yet (have a TOS list reading backlog, sorry folks) but it's on
my radar and I expect to grant it too, so please comment/suggest on that
proposal if you have notes. :)

Please keep the grant requests coming!

--Mel