[TOS] FIE dinner logistics

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Oct 28 05:13:34 UTC 2010

Hey folks.

Reminder about logistics for the TOS dinner at FIE tomorrow - I'm making
reservations for 12 (in case we have a few extra people come along). The
list I have so far (people to wait-for/call) is:

# Mel Chua
# Clif Kussmaul
# Matthew Burke
# Heidi Ellis
# Mihaela Sabin
# Sebastian Dziallas
# Antonio Mondragon
# Greg Hislop
# Steven Jacobs

If you're on that list and aren't positive whether I already have your
phone number, please send it so we can ping you with updates just in
case. Also, come hungry - it's Red Hat's treat. :)

Logistics: we will meet at the conference hotel, by the registration
desk, at 7pm. http://www.cafeitaliarestaurantva.com is our target
(Zaytina can't take reservations for the number of people we have,
sadly) and we'll walk there together.

See you soon!

--Mel (SMS to 847.970.8484 for last-minute coordination - don't call me!
I'm deaf. I also have unlimited text messages, and won't necessarily
have email access after lunch, so text or email 8479708484 at txt.att.net.)