[TOS] TOS BoF notes published as an opensource.com article

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Fri Apr 1 02:18:08 UTC 2011

Just wanted to let people know that the Birds of a Feather notes from
Teaching Open Source have been published - I took our etherpad at
http://openetherpad.org/sigcse-tos-bof and spun it into an article at
http://opensource.com/education/11/3/capturing-sigcse-conversation-computer-science-professors-discuss-teaching-open-sourc
and tried to pull in as many of the conversation threads I overheard as
possible.

I'm going to try to individually find and email each of the professors
mentioned there, but I don't think I've got contact info for everybody,
so if you know somebody in the article who you're not sure is on the TOS
list, please do forward. :)

--Mel