[TOS] Help put Research Minion Mel to work - what do you want to measure?

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Apr 7 03:08:19 UTC 2011

http://opensourceforamerica.org/reportcard just floated across my team's
mailing list - this is, er, more exhaustive than I'd like to do myself
right now, but if this sort of document - with the research methodology,
data sources, etc. in detail - is the kind of format that would be
useful for presenting the TOS data I'm gathering, I'll try to make that
happen. They won't look like this on the first try, certainly. But I can
work towards it, if the supplementary info is of use.

As a side note, the department of education received one of the lowest
"grades" of all the federal agencies reviewed. Sadface.

--Mel