[TOS] Interviewing TOS professors at CCSCNE - sign up for an interview slot if you're going!

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Apr 7 20:39:30 UTC 2011

CCSCNE (regional northestern US CS edu conference) is coming up Real
Soon Now, April 15-16 according to
http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/Conferences#Upcoming_events.
We're going to be filming there, and would love love love to catch any
TOS folks who'll be around.

See
http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/CCSCNE_2011#Sign_up_for_an_opensource.com_interview_slot.21
section, which is fairly self-explanatory.

"Sebastian and Mel will be setting up an opensource.com interview corner
on Saturday (April 16) - we'll be bringing a camera, lapel mic, etc -
and shooting video interviews with TOS professors. We'd love to get
video interviews with as many of you as possible. Slots are 45 minutes
and include setup, filming, and debrief time and will start every hour,
on the hour, all day Saturday. Sign up for a timeslot now - just put
yourself in, no asking-permission needed. If a slot's empty, it's empty;
if it's taken, it's taken."

Thanks folks!

--Mel