[TOS] POSSE applications - help! 5 applications need review!

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Apr 26 06:27:06 UTC 2011

Ok, folks - I'm going to need a *lot* of help with application review
this week...

We now have 6 out of 15 seats filled, but 5 applications to consider, 2
of them new, one heavily revised. Here they are:

http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/POSSE_2011_applicants#Rajeev_Agrawal
(substantial revision with *much* more concrete student work ideas -
awesome, Rajeev! I've heard a community +1 for what he's proposing, can
I get an academic opinion?)

http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/POSSE_2011_applicants#Elinor_Madigan

http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/POSSE_2011_applicants#Allen_White

http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/POSSE_2011_applicants#Evelyn_Brannock
(NEW)

http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/POSSE_2011_applicants#Michael_Jonas
(NEW)

Comments, questions, etc. would be most appreciated!

If you're interested in POSSE but haven't applied yet, head to
http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/POSSE#Apply - there are only 6
seats left (and 4 unclaimed), so send those apps in now! Please holler
if you've got any questions.

Cheers and thank you!

--Mel