[TOS] First interview processed

Matthew Jadud mjadud at allegheny.edu
Thu Aug 4 23:01:08 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Mary Bitter gave me a set of deadlines to hit, which means I now must
get the podcasts edited in a timely manner. We like the series title
"Those Who Can Teach and Do", and think it's going to climb the charts
in a hurry. Well, actually, I'm just hoping to edit the current
interviews before classes start. There are 8 in the initial series,
but perhaps we'll just extend that as we go.

So, the first interview in the series is processed. I'd appreciate it
if someone in the crowd could give it a listen---perhaps, even, Grant
Hearn, who is the interviewee---and let me know if it sounds
reasonable. They're temporarily online at

http://jadud.com/people/mcj/files/twctad-20110804-hearn.ogg

and

http://jadud.com/people/mcj/files/twctad-20110804-hearn.mp3

Although we have deadlines now for editing them, I suspect it will be
a few days before we figure out some details about how best to host
the podcast series audio (so that tools like iTunes, Songbird, and the
like can subscribe to a feed). But, this is a big step.

Feedback appreciated, as long as I don't need to do any more audio editing... ;)

Cheers,
Matt