[TOS] Let's talk about SIGCSE 2012 plans.

Heidi Ellis heidijcellis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 12:20:26 UTC 2011

Hi Folks,

I've updated the Significance and Relevance of topic. We could use a few
more TOS folks to sign up to talk about their experiences and to demonstrate
that we have a vibrant community! Add yourself to the Discussion Leaders
section.

Sebastian, you should read through the Discussion Leaders and Expertise of
Discussion Leaders to make sure that your information is correct.
Enjoy!
Heidi