[TOS] Let's talk about SIGCSE 2012 plans.

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Tue Aug 16 17:20:21 UTC 2011

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 7:56 AM, Karl R. Wurst <karl.wurst at worcester.edu> wrote:
> I'm interested in helping out!

Yay, thanks for adding yourself to the wiki page!

> I can help Sebastian with the POSSE Workshop/Summit.

Karl, would you mind emailing the SIGCSE organizers asking whether
they are allowing pre-conference day-long workshops (for which
attendees can register as part of the registration process) just like
last year in Dallas, or whether the workshop category replaced that?

> I can help with the BOF.
>
> I'm willing to be involved in a panel.

All, do you want to come together and write something up in an etherpad?

--Sebastian