[TOS] POSSE materials

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed Aug 17 01:42:38 UTC 2011

Steve Huss-Lederman reminded me earlier today that the POSSE materials
from July haven't been posted publicly. Here are the final print PDFs --
all open licensed (CC-BY-SA-2.0) -- so go for it. This is everything
that was distributed at POSSE in July at the Red Hat headquarters, minus
contact information.

http://mchua.fedorapeople.org/talks/2011-rdu-posse/

I've included the source for everything I've got the source for, which
is both .odt -- the IRC/meetbot cheat sheet and the main booklet cheat
sheet. I suppose we should get this migrated to git so that we can have
the upstream of materials in proper version control, too.

Thanks, Steve!

--Mel