[TOS] Content from Linux Learners Day at LinuxCon NA 2011

Leslie Hawthorn mebelh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 19:32:46 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

The OSU Open Source Lab was invited by the Linux Foundation to present a
full day of presentations on Linux and Open Source at their first student
focused day, dubbed Linux Learners Day. [0] We've posted all the slides on
Slideshare [1] and would like to encourage you to make use of them if they
are helpful to you. We plan to make all slides posted in this channel
available under a Creative Commons license [2], but please do check for any
conflicting copyright information that may come up with future postings. (I
can't imagine we'll stray from our CC path, but you never know what may come
up.)

[0] - http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon/student-program

[1] - http://www.slideshare.net/osuosl/presentations

[2] - http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/