[TOS] mel at redhat.com --> mel at purdue.edu

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Mon Dec 19 21:55:17 UTC 2011

On 12/11/2011 12:25 AM, Mel Chua wrote:
> Hi, folks -- this is going to hit the blogosphere shortly, but I wanted
> to give you a heads-up here first since I know not everyone reads Planet.

I meant to send this email a while ago, but apparently finals can be
quite distracting. Anyway. My internship at Red Hat that lasted
throughout this semester has also ended recently, putting me in a
similar situation as Mel. Of course, I will continue to be around and
available as a community member in TOS and be able to communicate
between TOS and our friends and colleagues at Red Hat. So, if there's
anything you're concerned about or need help with, just drop either of
us a line.

Looking forward to seeing you all at SIGCSE; it's going to be awesome!

--Sebastian

PS: please don't email me at sdz [at] redhat [dot] com anymore, if you
ever did but use this email address instead to make sure I actually get
your note.