[TOS] Red Hat's education strategy DRAFT: would you want to take this offer?

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Feb 10 16:53:40 UTC 2011

On 02/10/2011 11:45 AM, Heidi Ellis wrote:
> As for the tutorials (optional interactive online tutorials). I would
> rephrase as:
> "optional online interactive tutorials supported by RedHat professionals" or
> RedHat-trained professionals

I changed it to "Optional online interactive online tutorials supported
by Red Hat professionals, designed for you and your students and
teaching the tools and practices used by your project, explaining the
little things that typically confuse newcomers on the job."

Conciseness: not my strong point. I can't come up with anything shorter
without worrying people won't misinterpret it or imagine it as really
different than it is, because there are so few points of reference
common to FOSS and Academic culture (at least for me, right now).

--Mel