[TOS] Cultural Change Schedule

tosmaillist.neophyte_rep at ordinaryamerican.net tosmaillist.neophyte_rep at ordinaryamerican.net
Sun Feb 13 15:39:40 UTC 2011

Two nuances here:
1) I agree the smaller the organization, the more efficient it can be.
 It then depends on how recently the company was formed and how
effective the founding management is at pushing the pace.
2) Silicon Valley is notable for its differences from the rust belt.
In this context, Government Contracting (my point of reference) is
more similar to rust belt than when the moon was the focused target.