[TOS] POSSE presentation - feedback request

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Sat Jan 8 20:11:10 UTC 2011

Here's the talk I gave at Olin's Expo about POSSE. The purpose of the
presentation is to explain TOS and POSSE to an audience of academics who may
not yet be familiar with open source and what we're trying to do. It's a
first shot at it, so feedback on both content and delivery (but focus on
content, I didn't practice much and focussed on getting the slides into
shape, so I know the talk could have been better) would be great! The video
and the slideshow are here: http://vimeo.com/18040214 (
http://www.slideshare.net/sdziallas/posse-presentation-at-olin-expo)

-s