[TOS] POSSE presentation - feedback request

Erkan Yilmaz erkan77 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 21:05:51 UTC 2011

Sebastian,

short feedback after initial viewing - later may come more.

In general I liked the talk (I liked the "show" at slide 6, makes people
remember things)
I added 2 feedbacks at the slides also.

If your goal is to convince people to participate why not show some "faces"
of people enjoying it (before/after)?
I would have also liked to see some successful projects (e.g. a screenshot
perhaps sufficient)

Erkan

2011/1/8 Sebastian Dziallas <sebastian at when.com>

> Here's the talk I gave at Olin's Expo about POSSE. The purpose of the
> presentation is to explain TOS and POSSE to an audience of academics who may
> not yet be familiar with open source and what we're trying to do. It's a
> first shot at it, so feedback on both content and delivery (but focus on
> content, I didn't practice much and focussed on getting the slides into
> shape, so I know the talk could have been better) would be great! The video
> and the slideshow are here: http://vimeo.com/18040214 (
> http://www.slideshare.net/sdziallas/posse-presentation-at-olin-expo)
>
> -s

Find me at:

blog http://IaskQuestions.com
Systems Thinking World Group:
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=2639211&trk=anet_ug_hm

If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in
error)
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Diese eMail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte
Informationen.
Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese eMail irrtuemlich
erhalten
haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese
Mail.
Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht
gestattet.