[TOS] Infrastructure Team: Can haz?

Sabin, Mihaela mihaela.sabin at unh.edu
Thu Jan 13 14:20:50 UTC 2011

Karsten, the idea of "remixing FLOSS technology" has a very important
 pedagogical value and impacts important curricular areas (networking,
operating systems, security, software system architecture, software system
 applications and administration) in a coherent and relevant way.
Any teaching materials that could assist faculty and students to learn
about sandbox-ing will be great. Your examples below are excellent
starting points. In a perfect world, they can become self-contained
teaching modules that can be linked to the TOS textbook.