[TOS] POSSE Reg?

Ian Weller ian at ianweller.org
Thu Jan 13 21:53:43 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 07:05:45PM -0500, Matthew Jadud wrote:
> I need to be in direct touch with faculty who are interested in POSSE
> Ph. I currently have no idea how many faculty may, or may not, be
> interested in taking part.
>
> What is needed to make
>
> http://possereg.teachingopensource.org/apply/
>
> go live? Or, if you prefer: would turning that on for POSSE Ph so
> colleagues of mine in the Philippines can begin advertising it to
> their institutions be acceptable?

Just so everyone knows, I responded to Matt off-list. This message got
forwarded to my inbox lots so I missed it on-list.

Summary of response to Matt: The code there isn't finished yet; we hope
Real Soon Now to be able to let people register an account and create a
POSSE. We're still working on that workflow, too. Currently we can make
Matt a full admin of that website so he has access to the backend.

It's also In Beta(tm)(r)(c) and has bugs and the workflow still isn't
great. But it's up to Matt if he wants to use this in its current state
or not. :)

--
Ian Weller <ian at ianweller.org>