[TOS] Fwd: [math4] [IAEP] Fwd: Calculus by and for young people

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Wed Jan 26 21:46:48 UTC 2011

This message has been making the rounds, but perhaps this list might
know of some able students willing to take on the project?

Edward Cherlin (echerlin at Gmail) and Don "the Mathman" Cohen
(doncohenmathman at gmail) wold be the resources for the project and you
could use the [math4] mailing list to coordinate efforts.

More info below.

~Karlie