[TOS] New domain for the mailing list

tosmaillist.neophyte_rep at ordinaryamerican.net tosmaillist.neophyte_rep at ordinaryamerican.net
Fri Jul 1 10:56:35 UTC 2011

I see the mailing list membership​s reminder is being issued from a new domain:
lists.teachingopensource.org

Uh, some of us try to manage our incoming email with various filtering
agents. (Die SPAM! DIE!)  We are best served by notification ahead of
the change that there will be one.  (In other words, if you are still
receiving normal postings from this list, be aware the domain has
changed and you may need to update your filters and taggers or
sorters.)  Perhaps the person who made the change still has access to
the old server so a notice can be sent out from there that will pass
any filtering action at the receivers to notify them they may need to
change said filters?  Or this server can spoof the "From" header to
make sure everyone still is receiving postings from the list?  I'd
hate to lose any of our vociferous lurkers.