[TOS] FW: SIGCSE coverage: help develop the plan of (journalistic) attack

Matthew Jadud mjadud at allegheny.edu
Thu Mar 3 14:02:57 UTC 2011

[ACTION: Release form? (See below.)]

2011/3/3 Sabin, Mihaela <mihaela.sabin at unh.edu>:
> Same here, I’ll blog and coordinate with Leslie and Ralph.

I'm going to do my best to survive through until SIGCSE, and then wait
for Mel to tell me what to do.

I'm going to travel with my solid-state audio recorder and (most
likely) a pair of wireless lapel mics. I may bring a video recorder of
some sort, but that also implies a small tripod, which could be
annoying... because my smallest tripod is not that small. So, I'll
probably plan on going highly-mobile-audio-only.

I'll have a laptop for writing things, and may bring a small Android
device as well.

I've just ordered a 12-pack of AA Eneloop batteries, and will have two
chargers. I'll be able to recharge 8 batteries overnight, which is
useful... because the audio recorder does chew them up.

[ACTION?] Mel: will we need some kind of release form?

Cheers,
Matt