[TOS] The first few POSSE applications - and a reminder to apply!

tosmaillist.neophyte_rep at ordinaryamerican.net tosmaillist.neophyte_rep at ordinaryamerican.net
Thu Mar 17 00:44:56 UTC 2011

Perhaps all applicants could be persuaded to create an account on the
TeachingOpenSource.org wiki and include an email address in their
User: page.  I already see a few phrases that call out to me for a
minor edit that should probably be handled privately rather than
through this mailing list.  If that isn't acceptable, I'd gladly
receive a contact through
TOS2011Mar16.NeoPhyte_Rep at OrdinaryAmerican.net  (That address will be
shut down after 2011Apr30.)