[TOS] Infrastructure request: posse-cohort-2011

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Mar 17 20:41:49 UTC 2011

I think I've put all the necessary information below, let me know if
anything else needs to be done. Thanks!

--Mel

---

List name: posse-cohort-2011
List owner: Mel Chua <mel at redhat.com>
Other moderators: Sebastian Dziallas <sdz at fedoraproject.org>
Short description: POSSE Cohort 2011
Long description: A coordination mailing lists for members of the 2011
POSSE cohort. See http://teachingopensource.org/POSSE for more
information on the POSSE Cohort program.
Permissions: Subscription by moderator approval only, moderator approval
required for the rest, publicly readable archives. (Basically, I only
want people at the POSSE to be able to post to list by default, but for
our conversations to be transparent.)

Yes, I realize this has a few tradeoffs (namely, people probably don't
want to post phone numbers, etc. on there so coordinating taxi rides and
such is slightly more awkward) but that will be remedied with a single
"here's everybody's email" private thread, for logistics only, once we
have the full cohort - and I wanted to get in the habit of transparency
early.

Comments/notes/disagreements, let me know. :) I'm open to changes.